- 2005 to Present – Heatherwood Construction Company, Bonita Springs, FL Senior Project Manager/ Estimator
- 2002 to 2005 – Rainbow Construction Corporation of Waldorf, MD Senior Project Manager/Estimator
- • Oversaw the commercial construction division.
- • Responsible for new business development, conceptual estimating, negotiating contracts, developing government hard bid estimates, formulating bidding schedules, coordinating subcontractor buyout and contracts, scheduling, implementing project management systems, and supervising staff.
- 1999 to 2002 – Brown Contracting Co., Annapolis, MD Chief Estimator/Project Manager
• Managed all facets of projects from bid to closeout including conducting initial commercial estimating, project and sub-contract bidding, purchasing and contract negotiations, critical path scheduling, contract buyouts, owner and subcontractor progress meetings, development of submittal registers, quality control, safety plans, and oversight of field management for construction projects.
- Little League Baseball Coach