Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Manages sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors.
* Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
* Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
* Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities;reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Quality Management, Supervision, Safety Implementation, Managing Profitability, Delegation, Supply Management, OSHA, ADA Requirements, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Computer Skills
Submit Resumes: [email protected]