State of Florida Certified General Contractor, CGC055863
- 2003 to Present – Heatherwood Construction Company, Bonita Springs, FL, President and CEO
- 2000 to 2003 Large National Developer, Bonita Springs, FL, Senior Project Manager
• Managed $300 million of high-rise luxury condominium projects including all facets of the complete project from start to finish including design, legal, permitting, construction, marketing, advertising, sales, and closeout turnover.
• Managed the Burnt Store Marina Community, which was the fastest selling community at WCI in 2002.
• Managed the development of the 22-story Trieste condominium building in Bay Colony, Naples; the most expensive high-rise condominium tower ever built in Naples by year 2000.
- 1994 to 2000 – Large National General Contractor, Fort Myers, FL, Area Manager
• Successfully estimated and managed numerous multi-million-dollar commercial construction contracts including schools, libraries, medical facilities, office buildings, government buildings, churches, etc. Project size ranged from small to $7 million-plus contracts.
• In 1998, opened a second office in the Naples Area. Responsibilities included marketing, sales, presentations, project management, conceptual estimating and budgeting, contract negotiations, management of office personnel. Project types included traditional hard bid general contracting, construction management at risk, and design-build agreements.
- 1990 to 1994 – Large SWFL Specialty Sub-Contractor – Naples, FL, Chief Estimator
• Responsible for acquiring and maintaining a stable and profitable contract volume by successfully negotiating multi-million-dollar framing, drywall, and plastering contracts for large commercial projects in Southwest Florida. Management responsibilities included recruiting, training and supervising other Estimator-Project Managers.
- 2011 – 2015 C-12 Chairman Leaders Group
- 2011- 2015 Middle School/High School Basketball Coach
- 2012 – 2013 Chairman – AMI-Kids Big Cypress
- 2012 Chairman Collier Building Industry Foundation
- 2003 Builder President – Collier Building Industry Foundation
- Graduated with honors from the M.E. Rinker School of Building Construction at the University of Florida
Received the Outstanding Student Leader Award from the School of Building Construction
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) with USGBC (United States Green Building Council)