- 2010 to Present – Heatherwood Construction Company, Bonita Springs, FL Office Manager
- 2005 to 2008 – Large General Contractor, Fort Myers, FL Office Manager
• Responsible for all administrative duties in branch office. Processed payment applications and lien waivers, invitation to bid documents, subcontractor files, warranty reports. Maintained job documents on the company website, generated monthly business on books and industry job status reports for the president of the southwest Florida division of OAK. Prepared job contracts using the AIA software. Set up new jobs and processed purchase orders using the CPM software.
- 2001 to 2001 – Large Broadcasting Company, Fort Myers, FL Business Manager
Responsible for all aspects of business office for two very successful SW Florida radio stations with combined yearly sales which surpassed budgeted goals more than 25%. Duties included accounts receivable and payable, collections, human resources, payroll and personnel for a staff of 25, monthly bank reconciliations. Supervised 2 administrative employees. Also responsible for weekly sales reports as well as monthly expense projections to corporate office and reconciliations of all accounts for monthly P&L’s and assisted in the annual budgeting process. During my employment we increased the average monthly revenue by 30% and decreased the 120 day collections by 65%. Maintained computer system for stations’ contract, traffic and billing programs.
- BBA – Tampa College, Tampa, Florida, 1980 to 1983, Major in Business, Honors Graduate
- Administrative Management Training – USAF – Nov 1974 to Nov 1980, Honorable Discharge