2014 to Present Heatherwood Construction Company, Bonita Springs, FL
Senior Project Manager/Estimator
- Estimate and manage the daily details of area projects, including purchases, subcontracting and changes.
- Coordinate office and field activities during the construction period.
- Provide accurate estimating of projects assigned, contract procurement and review.
2002 to 2014 Chandler Construction Group, Inc., Naples, FL
- Established Chandler Construction Group in August, 2002 performing both residential and commercial projects. Projects included Port Royal renovations, commercial amenity buildings at Bay Colony Community Association and Estates of Bay Colony as well as commercial office parks including general office, medical and retail tenant improvements
2001 to 2002 D’Jamoos Jerulle Construction Company, Naples, FL
- Vanderbilt Galleria construction of Design Group West building, showroom and design studio
1999 to 2001 Daniel Wayne Homes, Inc., Ft. Myers, FL
- Supervised the construction of a 25,000 sf estate home located in the Strand at Bay Colony
- Responsible for bidding, awarding and preparing contracts for entire project.
1997 to 1999 Barry, Bette & Ledduke, Inc., Estero, FL
- Responsible for the residential construction at Breckenridge Golf & Tennis Club. Developed master phasing schedule and implemented the Upgrade Program for the construction of Veranda and Coach home buildings including overseeing the construction of 142 units in Phase II.
1994 to 1997 Morse Diesel International, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale & Naples, FL
- Renovation of Doral Golf Resort & Spa in Miami. Project consisted of renovating 8 lodges (650 guest rooms), 3 restaurants, Clubhouse and exterior improvements – Project Cost $15,000,000.
- Port Royal Estate home approximately 18,000 sf located on Spyglass Lane
1988 to 1994 Morse Diesel International, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts
Sr. Project Manager, Special Projects
- Responsible for high rise interior tenant construction and renovations for two high rise buildings (common areas and offices-over 1 million square feet) including preparation of bid proposals, estimating and scheduling of project.
- Primary liaison for Developer, Client and Project Team
- Renovation of Holiday Inn and Omni Parker House
1986 to 1988 Lee Kennedy Co., Inc., Boston, Massachusetts
- Renovation of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company entailing restoration of the facade and renovation of lobby, executive offices and employee cafeteria while undergoing a phased abatement/life safety retrofit.
1983 to 1986 Spaulding & Slye Construction Company, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Responsible for space planning and oversee the preparation of construction drawings for two commercial office parks. Prepared bids and conducted onsite supervision. Strong interaction with Building Owner and Brokers to evaluate building upgrades with current market needs
• 1999 – Florida General Contractor’s License (#CGCO61142)
• 1983-1985 Wentworth Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
• 1980-1982 Chamberlayne College, Boston, Massachusetts
• 1977-1979 Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
-Finance & Banking